Salary: Placement depends upon previous similar experience. Terms and conditions are provided in the AEA/ASO Collective Bargaining Agreement
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Application Procedure: A person interested in applying for this position should submit a letter of application covering their experience, knowledge, skills and abilities in regard to the job description and qualifications listed in the job description.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Successful public school teaching and leadership experience with an advocacy organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to develop and coordinate an effective measurable membership organizing program
- Proven ability to work independently and in a diverse, collaborative, and team environment
- Effective consulting, training, presentation and representation skills
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to develop or use a matrix in determining how any relevant data can be utilized to reach desired outcome
- Knowledge of office automation technology including word processing and data applications
- Skilled in communicating and interacting with social media.
Any person wishing to be considered for this position should email letter of interest and resume with three references to:
Tracey-Ann Nelson, Executive Director
AEA, 1500 West Fourth Street, Little Rock, AR, 72201