Educators are now on the frontlines of the coronavirus public health crisis, and AEA wants to know how reopening is going in your district. Following a set of statewide waivers approved by the board of education, we are receiving troubling reports of how these changes are being applied. We want to know what’s happening in your building. Please share the challenges, successes, or any other information we need to lift to our public officials. Your responses will be anonymous, but together with educators from across the state we hope to identify problems that need to be fixed and positive examples that can be expanded upon.
- Council OKs school health plan Jul 24, 2021
- Legislators back leaving Arkansas schools’ premiums alone Jul 21, 2021
- Health insurance costs’ uptick OK’d; state plan’s premiums to rise 5% Jun 19, 2021
- Schools’ coverage in need, state told Jun 18, 2021
- COVERAGE: Educators Call on Lawmakers to Protect Health Insurance Plan Jun 18, 2021