Educators are now on the frontlines of the coronavirus public health crisis, and AEA wants to know how reopening is going in your district. Following a set of statewide waivers approved by the board of education, we are receiving troubling reports of how these changes are being applied. We want to know what’s happening in your building. Please share the challenges, successes, or any other information we need to lift to our public officials. Your responses will be anonymous, but together with educators from across the state we hope to identify problems that need to be fixed and positive examples that can be expanded upon.
- COVERAGE: Educators Call on Lawmakers to Protect Health Insurance Plan Jun 18, 2021
- ICMYI: State called on to use surplus on health plan May 17, 2021
- Increased Tax Deduction for AR Educators May 3, 2021
- AEA Celebrates Read Across America Mar 2, 2021
- 2021 AEA Primary Election Feb 8, 2021