Educators are now on the frontlines of the coronavirus public health crisis, and AEA wants to know how reopening is going in your district. Following a set of statewide waivers approved by the board of education, we are receiving troubling reports of how these changes are being applied. We want to know what’s happening in your building. Please share the challenges, successes, or any other information we need to lift to our public officials. Your responses will be anonymous, but together with educators from across the state we hope to identify problems that need to be fixed and positive examples that can be expanded upon.
- AEA President Carol B. Fleming Statement on House Passage of Unvetted Voucher Bill Mar 2, 2023
- Educators: There are higher priorities for improving public schools than voucher schemes Feb 9, 2023
- Three Things To Know Nov 17, 2022
- #payAReducators sit-in at ALC Jul 25, 2022
- AEA Welcomes Interim Executive Director Mar 30, 2022