Educators are now on the frontlines of the coronavirus public health crisis, and AEA wants to know how reopening is going in your district. Following a set of statewide waivers approved by the board of education, we are receiving troubling reports of how these changes are being applied. We want to know what’s happening in your building. Please share the challenges, successes, or any other information we need to lift to our public officials. Your responses will be anonymous, but together with educators from across the state we hope to identify problems that need to be fixed and positive examples that can be expanded upon.
- AEA Welcomes Interim Executive Director Mar 30, 2022
- February ’22 Adequacy Update Feb 10, 2022
- OMICRON CHECK IN Jan 25, 2022
- Educators call on school districts to follow health expert guidance during Coronavirus Surge Jan 3, 2022
- 2021 AEA Virtual PD Conference Registration is Open Oct 8, 2021