Location: Little Rock, AR
Salary: Depends upon previous experience.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Application Procedure: A person interested in applying for this position should submit a letter of application covering their experience, knowledge, skills and abilities regarding the job description. Please view the contact at the close of this announcement.
This position requires knowledge of membership processing using a membership system, competency in Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel), excellent computer skills and an ability to work well with people.
- Minimum of 2 years of data processing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree desired
- Moderate to high fluency with Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently and in a diverse, collaborative, and team environment
- Knowledge of membership database management
- Telephone and written communication
AEA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Any person wishing to be considered for this position should apply below or send a letter of interest and resume with three references to:
Tracey-Ann Nelson, Executive Director
AEA, 1500 West Fourth Street, Little Rock, AR, 72201